Anytime you have the chance to team with an Olympian, you don’t hesitate. So when we heard professional snowboarder, Jessika Jenson, was down for a cold collab, we jumped right in.
The 28-year-old Idaho Falls native and Olympic vet (Sochi 2014; PyeongChang 2018) began conquering the slopes at the tender age of ten, and with nearly a decade of professional accomplishments—including a 2nd-place finish at the 2016 Mammoth Mountain U.S. Grand Prix of Snowboarding—we knew she’d have a vision that’d be the envy of pros and Jerrys alike.
Sure enough, meet ‘JJ Forest.’ These sturdy, durable rimmed goggles are everything you’d expect from a two-time Olympian and all-time badass. The anti-fog, anti-scratch purple-mirrored lenses pack a punch and are paired with a floral-patterned adjustable strap that together offer a boundless view of the mountain. Trust us, these are the goggles to see and be seen in.
FDA approved Impact Resistant Lenses.
- Progressive Design
- Cylindrical Lens
- Matte Purple Frame
- Floral Print Strap
- Lavender Sky Lens
- Regular Fit
- Full Helmet Compatibility
- 100% UV Protection
- VLT = 15%
- Best for Partly Sunny + Sunny Conditions
- Super Anti Fog + Scratch Coating
- 3 Row Silicone Strap Backing
- 40mm Elastic Strap w/ Adjustable Buckle
- Bonus Lens + Eva Case Included
- Free Shipping on ALL NZ Orders.
- Free Shipping on ALL Australian Orders over $110.
- Orders typically ship 1-2 business days after purchase.
- Orders placed on weekends will ship out on Monday/Tuesday.