Anytime you have the chance to team with an Olympian, you don’t hesitate. So when we heard professional snowboarder, Jessika Jenson, was down for a cold collab, we jumped right in.
The 28-year-old Idaho Falls native and Olympic vet (Sochi 2014; PyeongChang 2018) began conquering the slopes at the tender age of ten, and with nearly a decade of professional accomplishments—including a 2nd-place finish at the 2016 Mammoth Mountain U.S. Grand Prix of Snowboarding—we knew she’d have a vision that’d be the envy of pros and Jerrys alike.
Sure enough, meet ‘JJ Forest.’ These sturdy, durable rimmed goggles are everything you’d expect from a two-time Olympian and all-time badass. The anti-fog, anti-scratch purple-mirrored lenses pack a punch and are paired with a floral-patterned adjustable strap that together offer a boundless view of the mountain. Trust us, these are the goggles to see and be seen in.
FDA approved Impact Resistant Lenses and comply fully with the mandatory requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016 for sunglasses and fashion spectacles.
- Progressive Design
- Cylindrical Lens
- Matte Purple Frame
- Floral Print Strap
- Lavender Sky Lens
- Regular Fit
- Full Helmet Compatibility
- 100% UV Protection
- VLT = 15%
- Best for Partly Sunny + Sunny Conditions
- Super Anti Fog + Scratch Coating
- 3 Row Silicone Strap Backing
- 40mm Elastic Strap w/ Adjustable Buckle
- Bonus Lens + Eva Case Included
- Free Shipping on ALL NZ Orders.
- Free Shipping on ALL Australian Orders over $110.
- Orders typically ship 1-2 business days after purchase.
- Orders placed on weekends will ship out on Monday/Tuesday.